There is a three step process to apply to the College:
1) Download the Application Form and read through the entire Application Guide. In addition, read the Student Handbook and declare on your application form that you have read the Community Life Commitment section (Part C).
Please contact our College Admissions Counsellor,
, in Admissions for help with program selection.
2) If you would like to apply to Residence, please fill out the Residence Application Form. Please note that Residence is based on a first-come, first-served basis with preference given to new full time students (12 or more credit hours per semester). After July 1, consideration will be given to returning and part-time students.
3) Mail your application form, residence application, appropriate fee, autobiographical sketch, and other supporting documentation to the following address: (Refer to the Application Guide for details)
Heritage College & Seminary
175 Holiday Inn Drive
Cambridge, ON N3C 3T2
Need more information?
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about the application process.
- Click here for our Fee Schedule.
- Click here for further information about Application Procedures for High School, Transfer, Home Schooled, Mature, or Return to Studies Students.
- Click here for information on Residence Life and Meal Plans.